Get to Know The Writer: About Me
Hello reader! This is not really a blog post, as this is just for you to get to know me before you begin to read some of my real blog posts! Firstly, my name is Tina CP and I'm an eleven year old from California. However, I was born in Boston, Massachusetts and moved to CA when I was very young. I love to play the violin and am a student at the San Francisco Conservatory of Music (Pre-College Programme). I also speak Spanish, French, and Vietnamese. A few hobbies of mine include running, shopping, reading, designing clothes, and being a huge Harry Potter fanatic! Another thing that I love to do is traveling and learning about new places. My favorite place that I have ever traveled to is New York City because I really like how the city always feels so alive and exciting!
But the one thing I love more than anything else are my family and friends. I have one older brother, Theodore, or Theo. He and I are nearly exact opposites, but we still somehow manage to get along pretty well (albeit we do have our fights now and then) . My friends also mean a lot to me as they are hugely supportive in my life. Anyways, as I continue my blog posts, I think that you, my readers, will be able to figure out a few more things about me.
- TCP.
Written June 16, 2020. Updated version available in more recent post.

Comments
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment anything about a specific blog post or just about my blog in general. Thanks! - Tina's Typical Tuesdays