Get to Know the Writer: About Me - Updated Version!
Hello TTT readers! I know it's been quite a while since I last posted an article, and even longer since I introduced myself as Tina CP, author of Tina's Typical Tuesdays. While a lot has changed, I'll start with the basics (but if you haven't read my initial "Get to Know the Writer," I'd recommend doing that first)! To begin, I am a thirteen year old, soon-to-be freshman from sunny California. My interests and passions, as listed in my previous about me article, have stayed relatively the same, but over the last two years, I've picked up a knack for writing poetry and have gotten more involved in movements I feel strongly about. I've also honed in on my skills as a leader this past year as my middle school's ASB President and as a California Association of Student Leaders (CASL) ambassador. In a matter of months, I'll also be beginning my journey outside of the Golden State as a part of Phillips Academy Andover's Class of 2026 (go Big Blue!). Unfortunately, that will mean leaving behind the beloved San Francisco Conservatory of Music, but, rest assured, I won't be putting my fiddle down anytime soon.
While all these new developments in my life have been very exciting, I try to stay grounded by reading my favourite books, doing outdoor activities (climbing, running, strolling the beach), listening to music, of course, and digging through my favourite fashion archives! Writing has also been a particularly cathartic outlet (more so than before, even) as the pressures of growing older and living in this day and age often cause strong sentiments within me. Of course, my friends and family remain steadfast supporters in every endeavour I shoot for; without doubt, I would not be here today if it weren't for them. Additionally, I'd like to give a major thank you to every reader who has passed by my blog over the years, whether it was a one-time visit on your journey through the Internet or persistent check-ins as time went by. It was truly touching to return to this site seeing that so many people have read the lighthearted word vomits my younger self was confident enough to put out there, so again, thank you. That's it for this little update, but I hope you all will continue reading as I definitely have new articles coming soon!
- TCP.
P.S. You may have noticed some discrepancies in publishing dates as I have unpublished articles here and there.
Photo Gallery:




Comments
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment anything about a specific blog post or just about my blog in general. Thanks! - Tina's Typical Tuesdays