Notice of Absence
Hello my dear readers! This message is a brief notice of absence as I was not able to find time to create a new post this past week. This is due to the start of online school, as I have been quite busy preparing a new schedule and taking care of many matters related to my beginning 7th grade online. I hope you all can understand that this past week has been particularly tumultuous for me, and that, as much as I would have loved to have written you all a new post to read, I could not. I was, however, able to prepare a Quote of The Week so that you, my readers, can have a little something to get you through the rest of the week! Here it is:
"Nothing is impossible. The word itself says 'I'm possible!'"
- Audrey Hepburn
Again, thank you all so much for understanding, and I cannot wait to write for you again next Tuesday!
- Tina P.
Comments
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment anything about a specific blog post or just about my blog in general. Thanks! - Tina's Typical Tuesdays