COVID 19 Pandemic - Everything Has A Purpose

COVID 19 Pandemic - Everything Has A Purpose

Hello reader! I hope you are all doing well with your online schools and work! Here's your Quote of the Week:

"It is never too late to be what you might have been."

- George Eliot


Over the course of eight, long months, the novel coronavirus has rapidly taken control of the world. As a young tween watching these horrific events unfold, I hated the COVID19 pandemic so very much. It restricted me from seeing the people I loved and nearly drove me mad with the thought of having to keep 6 feet away, always wear a mask, and having to stare at a never ending screen for the rest of my life. In sum, it felt like a big, fat punishment. 

But last night, as I lie in my comfy bed trying to drift my self to sleep, I reflected on everything that occurred during quarantine. For starters, so many of my idols passed away, leaving me feeling empty and wondering what the future will be like without them. But then I realized how many things probably wouldn't have occurred had the pandemic not prompted them. One of these things is my blog, which I'm so thankful for everyday. It gave me an outlet to express my pent up frustrations during this time, and no matter how little people read my blog, I was grateful for them too. I also thought about how the pandemic allowed my family to find so many opportunities to get to know each other even better and how my father was able to push forward in his career as well. Despite the thousands of tragic deaths that I wish could've never happened, I have come to accept that I among so many others have bloomed during this time and learned that although the world isn't pretty, we have been able to keep the light going and find the pieces of good together. 

Taking everything into account, this unprecedented disaster has quite literally turned all of our lives upside down. But in the end, I believe that we can all say that we have gained amazing things because of it. Thanks for reading my blog, and see you all next Tuesday!

- Tina P.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to Know the Writer: About Me - Updated Version!

Am I Doing Enough? - Into the Mind of Productivity Anxiety

Get to Know The Writer: About Me